The Kids have taken over the blog!
We are in Australia now (see us in front of the Opera House?) but wanted to wrap up our 2 months in NZ with some of our favorites...
1. Exploring the Wellington BOTANICAL GARDENS
2. Reading "KAPAI THE KIWI" books in public libraries all over the place
3. Riding the LUGE in Queenstown
4. Going to the BAY OF ISLANDS and finding mussels
5. Visiting the Earthquake & Volcano exhibit at the TE PAPA MUSEUM in Wellington
6. Watching the Maori in their WAR CANOE in Rotorua
7. Going to AQUATIC CENTERS (big fancy swimming pools)
8. Cheering for the Wellington Hurricanes during their RUGBY game
9. Kayaking in CABLE BAY
10. Learning NZ birds: KIWI, Tui, Pukeko, Morepork & Kea
11. Riding BIKES around Nelson
12. Riding the snowcat and seeing Emperor PENGUINS at the Antarctic Experience in Auckland
13. Learning new Kiwi words like: jandals (flip flops), sunnies (sunglasses), LOLLIES (candy) and torches (flashlights)
We miss you guys and will see you all in 5 months (we're halfway!)...
-Oliver & Emmett